Great coaches get great results.
“You have this great ability to crack my head open and sort through the mess to enable me to find moments of clarity, awareness and decision.”
Coaching Client (2021)
“My sessions with Julie have fundamentally changed my world view.”
Coaching Client (2020)
Areas of coaching specialisation:
Maintaining your emotional balance and bouncing back quickly.
Overcoming your inner critic and managing self-doubt.
Making the shift from operational to strategic.
Building better relationships and influencing others.
Giving and receiving feedback.
Having difficult conversations.
Developing your confidence, resilience and self-care.
Better time management: learning to say no (and when to say yes!)
Responding (instead of reacting) to conflict.
Transitioning to a new role, or to retirement.
Executive & Leadership Coaching
Asset Manager, Multinational Corporation (2021)
Head Teacher, Victoria (2020)
Operations Manager, Hong Kong (2019)
Head of Investment Operations (2018)
Team Coaching & Leadership Development
Group Coaching Participant (2020)
Assistant Principal, SA High School (2019)
Coaching Supervision & Mentor Coaching
Rini, ACC, Jakarta (2021)
Clare, Adelaide (2020)
- Is it time to start thinking about your legacy?
- Supervision or SUPER-vision?
- ‘Quitting’ Your Aspirations to Retain Flexibility
- Navigating a Career Change: how to find your ‘why’ when you make a big change
- Leading work-life balance
- What is a Leadership Coach?
- Creating a life you don’t need to escape from
- Are you a mindfulness skeptic?
- Do I need a coach, or a mentor?
- How to choose a coach