The people I work with
About 75% of my work is done virtually with people throughout the Australasia region. The other 25% is done face-to-face in Adelaide (and interstate).
I work with an even split of men and women across all levels within a range of industries. In terms of age, about 20% of my clients are aged 22-35, 60% are aged 35-50, and 20% are 50-65.
I have extensive experience working with:
- Education leaders at all levels, including Principals/Deputy Principals/Assistant Principals and leadership teams in primary and secondary schools (in New South Wales, South Australia and Victoria).
- Academic/Professional staff and whole teams within the higher education sector (in New South Wales, Queensland, the Australian Capital Territory and South Australia).
- Senior leaders within the Australian Defence Force.
- Staff at all levels and teams in the corporate sector.
- Individuals and teams in the not-for-profit sector.
Some of the organisations I have enjoyed working with include:
- NSW Department of Education
- SA Dept for Education & Child Development
- Working with leaders and leadership teams in public and independent schools across the state.
- Department of Education and Training, Victoria
- Australian Higher Education Sector:
- University of Adelaide, University of South Australia, Flinders University, University of New South Wales.
- Department of Defence, Australia
- ARUP (Adelaide)
- Rio Tinto (Global)
- Energy Australia (National)
- AGL Energy (National)
- HSBC Bank (Global)
- Baptcare (National)
- Toll (National)
- Qlik (Global)
- Aegis Dentsu Network (Australia and Global)
- Heart Foundation (National)