The people I work with

About 75% of my work is done virtually with people throughout the Australasia region. The other 25% is done face-to-face in Adelaide (and interstate). 

I work with an even split of men and women across all levels within a range of industries. In terms of age, about 20% of my clients are aged 22-35, 60% are aged 35-50, and 20% are 50-65.

I have extensive experience working with:

  • Education leaders at all levels, including Principals/Deputy Principals/Assistant Principals and leadership teams in primary and secondary schools (in New South Wales, South Australia and Victoria).
  • Academic/Professional staff and whole teams within the higher education sector (in New South Wales, Queensland, the Australian Capital Territory and South Australia).
  • Senior leaders within the Australian Defence Force.
  • Staff at all levels and teams in the corporate sector.
  • Individuals and teams in the not-for-profit sector.

Some of the organisations I have enjoyed working with include:

  • NSW Department of Education
  • SA Dept for Education & Child Development
  • Working with leaders and leadership teams in public and independent schools across the state.
  • Department of Education and Training, Victoria
  • Australian Higher Education Sector:
  • University of Adelaide, University of South Australia, Flinders University, University of New South Wales.
  • Department of Defence, Australia
  • ARUP (Adelaide)
  • Rio Tinto (Global)
  • Energy Australia (National)
  • AGL Energy (National)
  • HSBC Bank (Global)
  • Baptcare (National)
  • Toll (National)
  • Qlik (Global)
  • Aegis Dentsu Network (Australia and Global)
  • Heart Foundation (National)